mardi 29 novembre 2011

BOITE par Isabelle NORRIS

Bonjour bonjour,

brrr il fait gris au dehors :-( Mais.. réjouissons-nous, c'est un temps parfait pour bricoler dedans du coup ! :-)
Aujourd'hui, Isabelle nous montre une jolie boite qu'elle a fait pour les 80 ans de son papa :






The box was painted with Eco Green paints (no need for gesso, those paints are just amazing!!). I used the metallic ones (copper and gold).
I inked some cards with Distress inks and stamped the Crafty Individual birds (CI-265 and CI-266 ) which I embossed with clear embossing powder and cut out.
I spread some modelling paste on the lower part of the box, pressed the stamped pictures in the paste and let it dry (no need for glue). I then painted the paste with the Eco Green paints.
The edges of the lid were painted in black. I then added some metal I had previously embossed and inked with alcohol inks.
Top of the box, I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil with black paint for the corners... more stamped images.. more embossed/inked metal and the GORGEOUS clay embellishments by Isas'art (Steampunk 006, 001 et 007).






J'espère que cela vous aura plu,
A bientôt,
ISA & Friends

2 commentaires:

coKo a dit…

Cette boîte me rappelle l'époque où je pratiquais la peinture polychrome. Mais celle-ci est tout simplement fabuleuse. Bravo Isa ! une petite merveille... ton papa a de la chance !
Amicalement. coKo

nanou a dit…

vraiment superbe cette boite ! elle a dû plaire !
bizzz